Monday, August 04, 2008

It's Brianne's fault!

It really is! It started with finding a nostalgiac gift for Chad's upcoming birthday. Then I decided to look for size 4 slim jeans for Tristan And I did find, bid on, and win 4 pairs for him at really reasonable prices! One of them ended in a last minute bidding war, and I was determined to win! Now I didn't bid the moon.. it ended at $5.50. But the idea that I may lose to a sneaky last second bidder drove me nuts. I must admit I was a tad bit competitive!
I had not been on Ebay in over a year. I hadn't even updated our address. Now there are several items I am "watching". One or two of them I plan on being that sneaky last second bidder that jumps in and gets the prize.. it's all Brianne's fault.. it really is!

1 comment:

JS said...

MJ,
Didn't know how to reach you by email. You don't need to approve this comment since it's not one really. I commented on the blog on Nancy's blog and if you have access please approve it. I would like to find that bastard and...well...let your imagination run! He will get his one day. I'm so glad she is out of his clutches!

My email is jsingleton51@yahoo.com. I envy you having the horses...I love them but can't ride anymore. Hope to come up and visit sometime and spend some time with the hosses!