Friday, August 29, 2008

Guess what I found?!

I have been rooting through things looking for a heart hole punch I have misplaced. I have been looking through things I have looked through numerous times. But tonight I emptied a small hallmark bag with some recipe cards and odds & ends in it, and there, mixed in with those common, unimportant things, I found a small photo book I lost over 3 years ago! The last pictures in it are of Hunter Dec. '04 and the twins 1 year pix Feb. of '05. I am so excited. There are pix in there that I don't have on my PC or anywhere else.. I will have to scan and post them when I get a chance. (Probably sometime next week!)
I haven't found what I was looking for, but this was so much better! I am trying to get things packed for a trip to NC with Greta to make her & Randy's neice's wedding as special as we can last minute. We leave tomorrow afternoon, wedding Saturday, head home Sunday. It will be crazy, but it will be a good kind of crazy. I don't know if I will have time or access to get online, so if all else fails I will catch up late Sunday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that the one you were looking for along time ago when we had our pics done? WOW!