Wednesday, October 15, 2008

School days..

I feel like I hit the ground running on Monday morning and haven't stopped since! There is a big fall festival coming up for Hunter's school and I am the room mom for his class. I am a week behind on it and it is the 25th.
Tristan & Alexa were evaluated for a special preschool available at Hunter's school. Tristan tested as having some developmental delays, so he qualifies and will start school on the 23rd. All day, 5 days a week, the same schedule as Hunter. Alexa had some delay in language concepts, but tested at her age range or above on everything else, so she does not qualify. She will be going to a private preschool starting on Monday, the 20th. It really wasn't in the budget to do that, but I couldn't see sending Tristan to school and keeping her home. This way they both will be ready to start kindergarten in the fall. They had their physicals and flu shots today. (That was fun... NOT!)
I already have Thursdays booked to help in Hunter's classroom and will have to see if they need volunteers in Tristan's class. I would like to have a day or two a week for the horses.. and maybe, just maybe I can get caught up and keep up with the housework! We will see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! sounds to me like a busy schedule, but, gives you time to yourself as well, can't believe they will be going to school