Friday, March 30, 2007

It's Ours!!

I can hardly believe it, but we closed on the new house today. All I can think of is... WOW. Greta insisted on taking the kids for the weekend, Brianne will pick them up for the day from her Sunday morning. Terri is offering "Aunti Terri's Day Camp" Mon-Wed. So the game plan is to do all the set-up stuff..sealing all the grout around all the tile... hang up window blinds and ceiling fans, tomorrow. Then move the big stuff on Sunday & Monday. Move whatever is left on Tuesday. Then we have deliveries and installations on Wed. & Thur. A very busy schedule. I will blog when I can, but right now hubby & I are headed to the new house to spend our first night there.. ALONE. I have Asti on ice and 2 glasses.......ttfn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...I can't wait to see it all decorated!

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS YOU BOTH DESERVE SOME HAPPINESS AND TIME TO YOUR SELF ALONE. IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT AGAIN WHEN IT IS COMPLETED AND FILLED WITH THE FAMILY IN IT. IT IS BEAUTIFUL.
THANKS FOR SHARING!

SEE YOU BOTH SOON.