Monday, August 20, 2007

It's all a Blur!

My days blur together! It confuses me.. and I am sure you too.. when I have been up since 4:30 am (Sunday) and am still up at 2 am (now Monday)! My today was yesterday, and my tomorrow is today!!
I was up at the butt-crack of dawn to ride with Terry to take Nancy & her sister, Susan, to the airport. Nancy now lives out west! She text messaged me throughout the day and then called me tonight. It seems unreal to me that she is now so far away, not just down the road. Alot of changes going on.. although she said they have palm trees mixed in with cactus and Flagstaff is just a cooler St. Augustine!
I am up so late working on a project that I will tell more about at a later date. It's a secret! I am driven to get it done and I am on a time crunch to do it.. what's one more thing, right?! I am not doing it all alone, so that is a big help. I am going to shut things down and try to get some sleep, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry it was to go to this comment and well again, I won't say a word Shhhhh!!!. Glad she has landed and all is well