Thursday, November 08, 2007

The rollercoaster continues..

Well, I had been putting off blogging because I didn't really have much good stuff to talk about. It has been a frustrating week. I fired my realtor on Monday, hired a new one today. I have been dealing with some people this week who either don't know their job, or they just don't care, either way they are useless to me! My Neurologist says they found another ruptured and herniated disc (or 2!.. need to see the actual films, not the computer CD) on my thorasic spine, between my shoulder blades. As if that isn't good enough news.. they feel I have reached maximum medical improvement without surgery. So we will wait to see if the spinal injections help. I got injection #3 yesterday and have had spasms across my back and rib cage all last night and this morning.
Emotions are high anyway, so this all just adds to the roller coaster. I have been walking the kids and Cali around our 1.1 mile block every day and letting them play at the playground to let off steam and get us all some fresh air. And that leads us to another adventure.. and another blog.......

No comments: